Smoking Dogs B.V., established in Burg Andriessenstraat 14, 1217RG, Hilversum, the Netherlands, Chamber of Commerce No. 80427340 (hereinafter "Company").This privacy statement ("Privacy Statement") applies to all services provided by Company and the use of personal information collected on its website www.smokingdogs.eu and extra-axis.com
Company processes your personal data because you use our services and/or because you have provided it to us yourself. Information that Company may need or is necessary for the purposes set out below and in any event and at least processed by Company, concerns:
• Initials or first name and last name
• Date of birth
• Name of company, organisation or institution
• Address details (consisting of street name + house number + postcode)
• Telephone number (mobile or fixed)
• E-mail address
• Bank details
Once you have an agreement with Company , we want to be of service to you. We use your data for the following purposes:
• Call or e-mail you if necessary to carry out our services.• Inform you about changes to our services.
• To deliver services to you.
• If we are legally obliged to do this, such as information we need for our tax return.
In addition to the above, the information you provide us with via our website or otherwise, may be used for relationship management, marketing and web statistics purposes. Data processing of personal information collected through our website mainly serve the following purposes:
– Informing you about our website and any possible changes on the use of our website.
– Developing and improving existing and new services
– Carrying out analyses for statistical purposes
– Give information on services provided by Company or third-party service suppliers and carry out other marketing activities, such as sending out newsletters.
We can only use your data for a purpose other than that for which they were originally processed if there is a close relation ship between the two goals.
We use the following types of cookies on our website:
- Functional cookies: like session and login cookies to collect session and login information
- Analytic cookies: to obtain information regarding the visits on our website, like numbers of visitors, popular pages and topics. In this way we can adjust our communication and information to the needs of our visitors. We cannot see who visits our website or from which personal device the visit has taken place.
Specifically, we use the following cookies on our website:
• Identification — cookie files allow website providers to recognize your advice and your Account so they do not have to request your login details and password every time you go to another page.
• Analytics — cookie files allow us to obtain information about the viewing how many times this or that page was viewed.
Company processes your personal data because you use our services and/or because you have provided it to us yourself. Information that Company may need or is necessary for the purposes set out below and in any event and at least processed by Company, concerns:• Initials or first name and last name• Gender• Date of birth• Name of company, organisation or institution• Address details (consisting of street name + house number + postcode)• Telephone number (mobile or fixed)• E-mail address• Bank details
Company will not store your personal data for longer than is strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which your data is collected.The possibility exists of agreeing with you that we retain your personal data for a specified period of time, after which it is automatically deleted without a copy being retained.
Company will not sell your information to third parties and will only provide this information if this is necessary for the execution of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation. With companies that process your data in our order, we conclude a data processing agreement to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data.
You will at all times have the opportunity to view, correct or delete all your personal data known to us. For this purpose, you can send a specified request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Company attaches great importance to the security and protection of your personal data. Company has taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data and protect it against loss, alteration, misuse or against any (other) form of unlawful processing. Any person who has access to or processes personal data at Company is obliged to maintain the confidentiality of this data, unless otherwise provided by law or regulation. In case Company makes use of the services of third parties, Company will make agreements regarding the necessary security measures regarding the protection of personal data. If you have the impression that your data is not properly secured or there are indications of abuse, please contact us.
Should we detect a breach of security or data leak within our company, this would be reported to you as soon as possible, and in any case within 24 hours of discovery, and we would provide you with all the information we have about the breach or data leak.
When you submit a request for inspection, correction, objection or deletion of your personal data, Company will inform you about this within 15 working days. You can submit this request to email@example.com.
When processing personal data, Company is bound by the applicable legislation and regulations and keeps track of developments therein. In that context, Company reserves the right to make changes to this privacy statement in order to have the text conform to the latest state of affairs.
This Privacy Statement is governed by Dutch Law. The court in the district where we have our place of business has the sole jurisdiction if any disputes may arise.
If you have any questions or comments about the processing of your personal data and this Privacy Statement, or want to submit a written complaint about the processing of your personal data, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org . You may also have the right to submit a complaint to the relevant supervisory authority in your jurisdiction.